Easy Gluten Free Spaghetti and Meatballs is sure to be a family favorite! Simple ingredients make for an easy weeknight meal!
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links help support My Gluten Free Miami.
Easy Gluten Free Dinner
I like most people, do not have tons of time to get dinner on the table. Between work and a toddler, some nights it feels like we won’t ever get around to eating dinner. Let alone something that isn’t hot dogs. Recipes like Gluten Free Spaghetti and Meatballs are perfect for those busy days.
Lots of flavor, but easily made with ingredients I have in my spice rack. Yes, I love a great slow cooked marinara sauce, but I don’t always have time for that and that’s when dried spices are my friend! This sauce is thrown together in just a few minutes and even has some added veggies! Meatballs are simple to make and you can even double the recipe and freeze them.
My toddler love spaghetti (I don’t know any kids that don’t!). We recently were sent a sample mat from EZPZ and it was perfect for spaghetti night. Because it sticks to the table, none of it ended up on my floor, which is always a plus. I will note that the spaghetti sauce did stain it a bit, but very likely my fault because I didn’t wash it right away. The EZPZ mat is dishwasher safe, but I don’t have a dishwasher so I’m not sure how it fairs. If you’d like to check out the EZPZ mat you can see all their different options on their website!
Gluten Free Spaghetti and Meatballs
Gluten Free Spaghetti and Meatballs are a great family dish. Serve it with a side of gluten free cheddar bay biscuits and some veggies for the perfect meal!
We eat spaghetti every couple weeks. It is so easy and I like to freeze the sauce. Gluen Free spaghetti sauce is good for so many things- quick pizzas, dipping, lasanga- sky’s the limit!
If you are looking for a paleo or whole 30 meal, you have to check out Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Mushroom and Garlic Sauce from Perry’s Palate. It is a great way to change up your spaghetti night! Of course you don’t want to forget dessert- Try these Paleo Sugar Cookies from Perchance to Cook!
Do you have a favorite gluten free meal for those busy nights? Share in the comments!
Easy Gluten Free Spaghetti and Meatballs
Gluten Free Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 18 ounce can crushed tomato
- 1 slice bacon
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Form into one inch balls.
- Brown in a non skit skillet.
- Place on sheet pan in oven to continue cooking, about 10 minutes or until done.
- Cook bacon in saucepan.
- Remove bacon, leaving grease.
- Saute onion and carrot in bacon grease until onions are clear, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and tomato paste.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with meatballs over cooked gluten free spaghetti.