These mini gluten free no bake cheesecake in a chocolate chip cookie crust are sure to please a crowd!
This post was sponsored through a partnership with Goodie Girl Cookies. All ideas and opinions are my own.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Goodness
We are huge chocolate chip cookie lovers at this house. Chocolate chip cookies are my husband’s favorite. As I was working on this post I kept having to hide the cookies because my husband kept eating them. He would give me a sad puppy dog look every time I told him, “No, I’m not done with them yet!”.
These chocolate chip cookies are some of the best on the market. If you like your cookies a bit on the crunchy side with just the right amount sweetness, they are perfect. These Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies even have Quinoa in them to give a little boost of healthy. Plus, Quinoa means that it would only be right to eat at least two….or 3…or the whole bag. Whatever you prefer!
Goodie Girl Cookies
I know your here for the mini no bake cheesecake, but I gotta tell you just a bit about what makes this crust so amazing. A lot of times, when you go gluten free (by necessity or by choice), the first thing to go is all the sweets. Most cookies, cakes and desserts are loaded with gluten and it can be very difficult to find a replacement that doesn’t taste gritty or have a weird after taste. Goodie Girl Cookies have managed to make a cookie so good, that no one will notice that they are gluten free. I shared a few of these Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies with my father and he said,
“If it didn’t say gluten free on the bag, I would not know. They just taste like good chocolate chip cookies.”
These cookies are perfect for anyone who is going gluten free, lives in a gluten free household or just likes yummy cookies. They are also made in a peanut free facility! Plus, they are now available in Publix and they are a great price! Only $3.99 a bag and you can get a 75 cents off coupon here —-> Goodie Girl 75 cents off coupon.
Gluten Free No Bake Cheesecake
Now what you came here for, the gluten free no bake cheesecake! I love cheesecake. Not to long ago I made Gluten Free Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Brownies and they were amazing. When I started to think about what I could make with Goodie Girl Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies, I immediately thought they would make an awesome cheesecake crust, but it is 100 degrees here and I did not want to turn on the oven.
Thus, mini no bake cheesecake was born. It is so simple an so delicious. The Goodie Girl Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies make an amazing crust. You get all that cookie goodness, filled with creamy cheesecake. With mini chocolate chips on top they are festive enough for a party or you can just keep a few in the freezer for when you want a bite of something sweet.
Here are a few notes to make your gluten free no bake cheesecake making a success.
- I know cookies already have sugar, but the brown sugar helps them bind together. Without it, it stays crumbly.
- Be sure to melt your butter completely. It works best if it still warm when you combine it with the cookie/brown sugar mixture.
The Cheesecake Mixture
- Let your cream cheese soften completely. It is extremely hard to beat cold cream cheese, it will not come out well.
- Use a high-sided bowl for the whipping cream. It tends to splash.
- Feel free to double the cheesecake mixture. Add a little extra to the cheesecakes, or make yourself a cheesecake parfait with some crushed cookies and blueberries!
One Last Thing
Goodie Girl Cookies are an amazing My Gluten Free Miami sponsor. Be sure to visit their website and check them out!
Happy Gluten Free Eating!
Chocolate Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecakes
- 12 Goodie Girl Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare mini cupcake pan by placing 12 mini cupcake wrappers.
- Place cookies and brown sugar in food processor. Pulse until cookies become crumbs.
- Add 2 Tablespoons melted butter. Pulse until well combined.
- Place 1 Tablespoon mixture into each cupcake wrapper. Use back of Tablespoon to press down firmly.
- Beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Whip heavy cream in separate bowl until small peaks form.
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spoon into crusts.
- Top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.