Who says s’mores are just for summer? These ooey-gooey gluten free s’more magic bars are perfect for that summer flavor anytime of year, chocolate, cookie and marshmallows (and more marshmallows!) you just can’t go wrong!
This post is sponsored by Goodie Girl Cookies. All opinions are my own.
S’mores All Year Round
One of the best things about summer is campfire’s and s’mores. Who can resist the chocolaty goodness? It’s not always easy to have a fire in the winter, but that’s not a problem. These magic bars are super simple to make and have all the flavor of a s’more.
Gluten Free Fudge Striped Cookies
Growing up Fudge Striped Cookies were one of my favorites. I used to wear them on fingers as rings and nibble on them. Playing with your food is every child’s dream.
Goodie Girls Gluten Free Fudge Striped Cookies bring back all those fun childhood memories. Everyone loves them, whenever we have a package open they don’t last long! They are available at Walmart, and of course on their website!
Quick and Easy Gluten Free Cookie Bars
Magic bars are super easy to make. The sweetened condensed milk, cookie crust, chocolate and marshmallows come together to create the perfect gluten free cookie bar.
A lot of magic bars have coconut, but I chose to skip the coconut (hubby isn’t a fan) and added lots of marshmallows instead.
There is nothing like chocolate and marshmallows and cookies.
Normally I would offer you lots of tips on how to make these gluten free s’more magic bars perfect, but they are so easy, you can’t really mess them up!
The only way you can go wrong is to not make a batch!
Grab a box of Goodie Girl’s Gluten Free Fudge Striped Cookies and get baking!
Gluten Free S’more Magic Bars
- 1 box Gluten Free Fudge Striped Cookies ground
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1/2 cup broken fudge striped cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground fudge striped with melted butter.
- Press into 8x8 pan.
- Spread sweetened condensed over crust.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows and broken fudge striped cookies.
- Bake additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.