Gluten Free Tombstone Brownies, spooky top 8 allergen friendly goodies topped with chocolate tombstones and white chocolate bones.
This post is part of a collaboration between Enjoy Life Foods and My Gluten Free Miami. All opinions are my own.
Gluten Free Tombstone Brownies
It’s not a Halloween party unless there are a few tombstones laying around! Kids (and adults!) will love these edible tombstones. They are a blast to make and even more fun to eat.
Best part? They are top 8 allergen friendly, thanks to Enjoy Life Foods!
I love using Enjoy Life Foods products when I’m making treats for a crowd because I want everyone to be able to participate. My household is gluten free, but I have friends who are dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, soy free- you name it, someone can’t eat it. Holidays are fun and by creating treats that are allergen friendly, chances are everyone can chow down!
These new mini chocolate bars are the real deal. Perfectly sized for Halloween treats or tombstones! They come in all the Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Bar flavors- regular, dark, and crunch. The crunch is my favorite, my toddler loves the regular and hubby is a fan of the dark. It’s a good thing they make a variety pack!
They fit just right on the backs of these brownie graves. I used a little bit of white icing to right RIP, but you can decorate them however you choose. This is a great activity to let kids do themselves!
How to Create Spooky Tombstone Brownies
Making these gluten free tombstone brownies is super simple.
- Start with a square pan of brownies. I used Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix. It’s top 8 allergen free, has 5 grams protein per serving and probiotics, plus they taste good.
- Using white icing, write RIP (or whatever you want) on the chocolate tombstones. You can use store bought if your allergies allow for it, or make your own by mixing 1/2 cup powdered sugar with about 2 teaspoons of dairy-free milk. Add more sugar or milk until you get the consistency you are looking for.
- Melt about 1/2 cup chocolate in the microwave. I used Enjoy Life Mega Chunks.
- Spread on top of graves.
- Add your tombstone and decorate. I used some melted white chocolate to make the little bones, but if you have trouble finding allergy-friendly white chocolate you can use icing.
The sky’s the limit with these gluten free tombstone brownies. They are perfect for letting kids decorate themselves. Skip the “decorate your own cupcake” and let them decorate their own grave. Sounds a bit morbid, but it’s perfect for Halloween. They are going to love eating these!
Do you have a favorite Halloween treat or Allergy Friendly Halloween tip? Let me know it the comments!
Happy Gluten Free Eating!
Gluten Free Tombstone Brownies, Spooky Halloween Treat
- 1 pan gluten free brownies I used Enjoy Life brownie mix
- Mini Chocolate Bars Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Bars
- Gluten/Dairy Free White Icing
- Gluten/Dairy Free White Chocolate Bones
- Melted Chocolate melt in microwave for aprox. 1 min on medium heat. I used Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
- Cut brownies into rectangles.
- Write RIP on mini chocolate bars with white Icing
- Spread brownies with melted chocolate.
- Pipe icing at top of grave and push chocolate tombstone into icing.
- Decorate with white chocolate bones.