This easy, vegan blueberry parfait is a snap to make and even more fun to eat. Fresh Blueberries, CocoWhip and Goodie Girl Blueberry Biscuit Cookies, with a watermelon star. Make them ahead and dessert is ready when you are!
This post is sponsored by Goodie Girl Cookies. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, affiliate links support Eat at Our Table at now cost to you. Thank you!
Easy Blueberry Parfait
So easy your kid’s can make them! Literally, my little one did a fantastic job helping me make these easy, layered parfaits.
They are perfect for summer time. Nice and cool and can be made ahead of time!
Goodie Girl Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits
Goodie Girl’s newest treat isn’t just for breakfast! They are perfect for grab and go breakfast, but also delicious in these blueberry parfaits!
They are nice and crisp so they don’t get soggy in the parfait’s and these gluten free blueberry breakfast biscuits are also vegan!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for easy desserts that I can make ahead and just pull out whenever I’m ready.
I love this one because it combines fresh fruit, crunch from the gluten free breakfast biscuits and cool, creamy coco whip.
Layered desserts just don’t get any easier, but as always, here are a few tips to help you out!
- Put your Coco Whip in a Ziploc bag! Less mess and it’s easier to get those pretty layers!
- If you are not vegan, it is okay to use regular whipped cream.
- You can make your own coco whip with coconut cream (here is a great How To) OR you can buy it pre-made.
- Just break the gluten free breakfast biscuits, no need for a food processor.
- Make extra of the Blueberry Watermelon skewers! My little one is now obsessed with them. Celiac Mama would agree, her kids love to make them as well!
I hope you enjoy these Patriotic Blueberry Parfait’s as much as we do. Do you have a favorite 4th of July dessert? Share it in the comments!
Gluten Free Blueberry Parfait
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 watermelon stars (watermelon slices cut into stars with a cookie cutter)
- 2 cups coco whip
- 1 box Goodie Girl Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits, crumbled (12 cookies)
- wooden skewers
- Layer coco whip, breakfast biscuits, coco whip, blueberries, coco whip, and cookies.
- Top with coco whip and several fresh blueberries.
- Make a watermelon fruit skewer by placing blueberries and watermelon star on skewer.
- Place watermelon skewer into parfait.