Honey Mustard Chicken
One pan honey mustard chicken thighs roasted with potatoes, carrots and rosemary.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Chicken Thighs with bone and skin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 cup gluten free Honey Mustard Dressing I used David's Unforgettables
- 1 bulb garlic top cut off to expose cloves
Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat.
Heavily sprinkle chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Sear skin side down for about 4 minutes.
Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
Add potatoes, carrots and rosemary to pan.
Drizzle honey mustard dressing over the chicken, potatoes and carrots.
Toss to combine.
Place garlic with the open bulbs down in the center of the pan.
Place pan in 425 degree oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are done.
Serve with sauce from pan.
Spread roasted garlic over gluten free bread.