Gluten Free Sausage Balls
Gluten Free Sausage Balls are the ultimate gluten free appetizer- cheesy sausage balls of goodness that will disappear quickly!
Servings: 40 gluten free sausage balls
- 1 14 ounce ground sausage
- 2 cups Gluten Free Baking Mix I used Gluten Free Bisquick
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
Break up sausage in bowl.
Add all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
Form into one inch balls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg