Oatmeal Cookie Gluten Free Magic Bars
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease 9 x 9 pan or line with parchment paper.
Mix together cookie crumbs and butter. Press into pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over crust.
Layer with chocolate chips (reserve a few to sprinkle on top).
Layer with coconut.
Top with a few chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 443.69kcal | Carbohydrates: 52.7g | Protein: 5.53g | Fat: 24.78g | Saturated Fat: 14.4g | Sodium: 207.91mg | Fiber: 2.85g | Sugar: 40.49g