Gluten Free Magic Cookie Unicorn Bark is one of the easiest treats around. Swirls of color, sprinkles and, of course, Gluten Free Animal Crackers in magical shapes, bring this white chocolate bark to life!
This post is sponsored by Goodie Girl Cookies. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links support Eat at Our Table at no cost to you, thanks for using them!
Gluten Free Unicorn Bark
It’s no secret, Unicorn Bark is all the rage and who doesn’t love swirls of pink on white chocolate with sprinkles. Everything is better with sprinkles, am I right?
This Unicorn Bark takes it up a notch by adding gluten free Magical Animal Crackers. These gluten free animal crackers are the perfect complement to the sweet white chocolate.
Goodie Girl Magical Animal Crackers
Recently, Goodie Girl Cookies came out with Magical Animal Crackers, and besides tasting great, they are so much fun! Each character has its own personality- from the unicorns and mermaids to Dabacorn, you and your kids are going to go nuts for these.
Plus, they are easily available- Whole Foods or you can have them shipped straight to your door via Amazon Prime.
Magic Cookie Unicorn Bark
This gluten free Magical Cookie Unicorn Bark was really easy to make. I have a few tricks to making it even easier, you just can’t fail with this recipe!
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper so that the white chocolate is easy to remove.
- Be cautious about using too much food coloring. The liquid can cause white chocolate to seize. I like to use a toothpick dipped in the food coloring to swirl.
- Don’t be afraid of color! Use as many as you like and have fun with it!
- You can’t go wrong with the addition of sprinkles. I love the gluten free ones from Sweetapolita, they taste good and are not waxy.
Magical Cookie Unicorn Bark is perfect for back to school, a little piece in your little one’s lunch will have them feeling super special!
P.S. Did I mention they are also made in a peanut free facility? Perfect for school!
Gluten Free Magic Cookie Unicorn Bark
- 12 ounces gluten free white chocolate
- gluten free sprinkles
- gluten free pink food coloring
- gluten free animal crackers
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave at half power, stirring every 45 seconds.
- Spread over parchment paper, about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip toothpick in food coloring and swirl around white chocolate.
- Place gluten free animal crackers around white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Carefully break into pieces and serve.