Perfect for a party or an indulgent treat, these gluten free brownie pops are divine. Fudgy gluten free brownie, dipped in chocolate with crunchy sprinkles is an easy dessert no one can say no to! Also, dairy and egg free!
This post is sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. All opinions are my own.
Everything Tastes Better on a Stick
Do you agree? There is just something about food on a stick that makes it tastes better, and these Gluten Free Brownie Pops are no different. Unlike cake pops, you don’t need any extra icing to hold them together. A fudgy brownie works perfectly.
Allergen Friendly Dessert
While you can always make your brownies from scratch, when time is an issue or I want to be sure that they are Top 8 Allergen free, I turn to Enjoy Life Foods. Their brownies are gooey, chocolaty and so easy to make (full disclosure, I actually let me daughter and her sitter make the pan I used for these, they are that easy to make!). I didn’t have to add anything extra to them. Just the brownies and some Enjoy Life Foods chocolate to dip them in!
The Secret to Perfect Gluten Free Brownie Pops
There is nothing worse than when you go to bite into a cake pop or even just pick it up and the whole thing just falls apart.
It’s so simple, but the trick to getting them to stay on the stick is to dip the stick in chocolate and then stick it into the brownie ball. Let it dry completely before you dip them completely in chocolate.
These gluten free brownie pops are a cinch to make! Use your favorite sprinkles for decorating and they are sure to be a hit with whoever you share them with!
Love Gluten Free Brownies?
Be sure to try these gluten free brownie recipes:
- Gluten Free Cheesecake Brownies with Dulce de Leche
- Classic Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten Free Brownies in a Jar with FREE printable tags!
Enjoy Life Foods products can be found in a variety of stores and ordered online on their website!
Gluten Free Brownie Pops (Dairy and Egg Free)
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownies prepared as directed
- 12 ounces chocolate melted
- 8 paper straws cut in half
- Sprinkles if desired
- Take the pan of cooled brownies and break up with a fork.
- Using your hands, smush the brownies into balls.
- Dip the end of a straw into melted chocolate and press into brownie ball.
- Allow to harden.
- Dip brownie ball completely in chocolate and place on wax paper to harden.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- To harden more quickly, place in refrigerator.