You can’t go wrong with creating these fun
This post is Sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. All opinions are my own, we genuinely love Enjoy Life Chocolate!
Who doesn’t love Easter treats? I was so excited that Enjoy Life brought back their popular minis for Easter. We used them for several different Easter activities. These fun crispy rice Easter nests and goodie bags to pass out to friends and neighbors.
Crispy Rice Nests
Made with your traditional crispy rice treats, these fun nests are molded and then the eggs are dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. Fill the nests with coconut, add the eggs and an extra Enjoy Life Mini just for fun!
Share the Love
Aside from creating goodies with Enjoy Life Chocolate, we love to make bags to pass out. You may have remember our Valentine’s Day bags (the printable is HERE!), for Easter we made more little bags. My oldest loves to show kindness to our neighbors by passing them out whenever anyone comes by.
I’d love to know some of your favorite ways to share Enjoy Life Minis. Let me know in the comments!
If your wondering where to find them, be sure to check out the Enjoy Life website or they are currently available at Whole Foods as well!
Easter Basket Crispy Treats
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 5 cups gluten free crispy rice
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- green food coloring
- 1 cup chocolate chips or cut up chocolate bars melted.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and melt together.
- Add gluten free crispy rice.
- Stir well.
- Pour out onto wax paper and allow to cool to touch.
- Mold into nests.
- Use an empty plastic Easter egg to mold crispy treats into eggs.
- Color shredded coconut using green food coloring.
- Place in nests.
- Dip crispy treat eggs in chocolate and sprinkles.
- Allow to cool and place in nests.