Take your corned beef sandwich up a notch with homemade Russian Dressing on Rye Style Gluten Free bread- all the flavor without any gluten!
This post is sponsored by Three Bakers. All opinions are my own.
Gluten Free Corned Beef Sandwich
It’s March, and you know what that means- corned beef. I’m honestly not sure of all the history, but I do know that St. Patrick’s Day means Corned Beef Sandwiches and I am loving this one.
Now, Rye is not gluten free, but Three Baker’s makes a delicious Gluten Free Rye Style Bread that will have you believing you’re eating the real thing!
What really takes this Gluten Free Corned Beef Sandwich to the next level is the homemade Russian Dressing. It’s so good.
Mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, gluten free Worcestershire sauce and paprika…simple but amazing flavor combination. I’ll be honest, I didn’t think I was a fan of horseradish, but oh man. This Russian dressing is amazing.
I even dipped my potato chips in it. So good.
In order to make this Corned Beef sandwich, I used Three Baker’s gluten free rye style bread that contains no actual Rye. Rye is not gluten free. Three Baker’s gluten free is also dairy free and soy free.
Make the Russian Dressing the day before, it really allows the flavors to meld.
I like to add coleslaw to my corned beef sandwiches, but if your a sauerkraut lover go for it!
Gluten Free Corned Beef Sandwich with Russian Dressing
- 2 slices Three Baker’s Rye Style Bread
- 4 slices Sliced Corn Beef
- 1/4 cup Coleslaw or Sauerkraut
- ¾ cup Mayonaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchip
- 2 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon gluten free Worchestire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Mix together ingredients for Russian Dressing (can be made the day before to allow flavors to meld!).
- Layer Gluten Free Rye Style bread with Russian Dressing, corned beef and coleslaw.