Luscious and creamy, gluten free lemon cheesecake tarts are a snap to make and sinfully good.
This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links support My Gluten Free Miami. Thanks!
Gluten Free Lemon Cheesecake Tart Heaven
The other day I was craving lemon bars. I started thinking about how delicious they would be if I had cream cheese and blueberries. I tried it, and the bars were delicious (we ate ALL of them), but they weren’t pretty like I imagined they would be.
In my head, I already had this beautiful picture of gluten free lemon cheesecake bars, but it wasn’t meant to be. They just fell apart. So we suffered through and ate all of it.
The lemon cheesecake bars were so good; I knew there had to be a way to make them where they would hold together and look pretty. Thus, the gluten free lemon cheesecake tart was born. All the deliciousness of the bar, in a beautiful tart.
Easy & Delicious
These tarts are so simple to make. The shortbread crust comes together like a dream and the filling sets beautifully.
Mom-Tip: give your little one a bit of shortbread dough to keep them busy while you make these. It’s like edible playdough and there are no eggs, so it safe if they eat it.
We had such a blast making these. I bought these tart pans I used on Amazon and they are so cute. Plus the gluten free lemon cheesecake tarts pop right out.
My husband and I used to by tarts from this little grocery store near us and these take me back to those days. Something about individual desserts just makes me feel all happy inside. If you love lemon and hate to bake, be sure to check out my Mini No Bake Lemon Pies. More of a blueberry fan? These Easy Mini Blueberry Tarts from A Dash of Megnut are amazing!
Do you have a favorite individual dessert? Let me know in the comments!
Easy Gluten Free Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel if desired
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- Mix together crust ingredients. Divide into 6 pieces and press into tart pans.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- While tarts are baking beat the sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice and eggs together until the eggs lightened (about a minute or so).
- Beat in the cream cheese.
- Divide mixture among baked tarts.
- Bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Top with berries as desired.